Monday, August 22, 2011

An Angel's Prayer

Yesterday, I was playing the organ for Sacrament meeting. The Sacrament hymn was 'In Humility Our Savior'. As I played and prayed in my mind, I heard a little angel's voice. The music was beautiful. I couldn't understand the words, but I understood the feelings. I glanced in the direction of the voice. It was darling Colton singing his heart out. He had a beautiful voice. It was in tune and he was singing with his heart. It made me think more about what was about to take place. I was getting ready to recommit myself to my Savior. I have always thought of Heavenly Father and Jesus as larger and white and kind of marble finished in my mind. Like statues. But in my mind I felt how they really are. Flesh like me. Real. I love them. I want to be with them. I love music for helping me feel that.

No comments: