Sunday, November 1, 2009

Echo of My Heart

I am using this blog as an outlet for my experiences with music. I love the Echoes of the Heart and will still publish their performances as they inform me. I am really looking forward to seeing their Christmas program in November.
I am grateful for music.
I think Heavenly Father created music for us and provides for our nourishment through music, just as He has provided air, food, water, shelter and spiritual guidance. I have had my live enriched when I open my heart, especially to the sacred hymns. This morning, I examined my testimony. I have been praying for ways to share it. And what do you know? There is a way provided today. As I thought about my testimony, I was listening to the Tabernacle Choir singing, "Redeemer of Israel". I know He is my Redeemer. I know He saved me. I know He lives. It was such a great outlet to hear the words of the hymn release all that I know. I hope I don't have to sing that testimony today....that might be uncomfortable for the congregation.

No comments: